Molly has spoken extensively in the media and to live groups.
Wealthy Single Mommy Interviews Molly Ward: Helping affluent single women overcome money fears
- Success Magazine: How to Start Your Mornings Right
- Worth Magazine: The Investment Gap
- Financial Advisor Magazine: Advisor Sees 'Fatal Mistakes' Women Have Made With Finances
- Money Magazine: How to Wean Your Adult Children Off the Bank of Mom and Dad
- Financial Advisor Magazine: Clients Often Follow 'Money Scripts' They Learn As Children
- ETF.com: I’m 25 & Ready To Invest For Retirement. Where Do I Start?
- Lifehacker.com: How To Actually Read Your Retirement Account Statements
- Parade.com: Want To Be More Financially Savvy This Year? Here Are 100 of the Best Budget Tips for 2020
- Bernstein Asset Management, “Why the Ultra Wealthy Have Life Insurance and Annuities”
- Weinstein SPIRA CPA Firm, “Business Practices and The Use of Annuities”
- Brookstone Construction Company, “Financial Planning 101”
- Jackson Ryan Architects, “Financial Planning 101”
- St. Luke's United Methodist Church, mom's group, “Financial Planning, Life and Disability Protection and Stewardship”
- Theta Wildcats Investment Club, “Independence & Permission for High Net Worth Independent Women”
- National Charity League, "Spending, Saving, Giving vs. Income"
- LGBT Diversity Summit, "Your Success Equation"
- Equitable Advisors Women’s Summit
- Equitable Advisors 2010, 2016, 2019 State of the Branch